Transafrikha Hyperloop and High-Speed Rail
Transafrikha, in the framework of its Transafrikha Khystal network, presents Transafrikha Congo High-Speed Railway system.
At the heart of Africa, spanning the two Congos, meaning Republic of Congo (RC), also known as Congo-Brazzaville, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), also known as Congo-Kinshasa, Transafrikha Congo High-Speed Railway system (Transafrikha Congo HSR) is the backbone of Transafrikha High-Speed Railway (Transafrikha HSR), and of the Transafrikha Hyperloop system. Transafrikha Congo HSR main lines are the following:
Republic of Congo (RC) and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Brazzaville – Kinshasa (10 km)
- Ouesso – Impfondo -Basunkusu (500 km)
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Kinshasa – Kananga – Mbuji-Mayi (1 000 km)
- 1a. Kikwit – Ilebo – Lomela (1 000 km)
- Mbuji-Mayi – Lubumbashi (1 100 km)
- Mbuji-Mayi – Bukavu – Bunia (1 800 km)
- Bukavu – Likasi (1 000 km)
- Kananga – Kisangani – Buta (1 100 km)
- Gemena – Bumba – Isiro (900 km)
- 6a. Isiro – Watsa – Faradje (500 km)
- 6b. Dulia – Monga (300 km)
- 6c. Gemena – Zongo (300 km)
- 6d. Gemena – Gbadolite (300 km)
- Bumba – Kisangani – Isiro (1 100 km)
- 7a. Nia-Nia – Bunia (400 km)
- Kisangani – Bukavu (700 km)
- Lodja – Kindu – Bukavu (1 000 km)
- Kisangani – Boende – Mbandaka (800 km)
- Kinshasa – Basunkusu (1 500 km)
- Kinshasa – Matadi (400 km)
- Matadi – Moanda (300 km)
- Mwene-Ditu – Dilolo (800 km)
- Mbuji-Mayi – Kongolo – Kalemie (900 km)
- Isiro – Bunia (600 km)
Republic of Congo (RC)
- Brazzaville – Dolisie – Pointe-Noire (600 km)
- Brazzaville – Ouesso (900km)
- Dolisie – Kibangou (100 km)
Presentation of Transafrikha High-Speed Railway and Transafrikha Hyperloop
Transafrikha Congo High-Speed Railway (HSR) is an electrified standard-gauge double-track railway, for freight and passenger trains, with a top speed of 160 kph. With a total lenght of aproximatevely 20 000 km, it would necessitate a construction investment of 90 billion USD (4.5 million USD by kilometer).
Transafrikha Congo HSR is the backbone of Transafrikha Hyperloop Congo, which, if it is constituted of all Transafrikha Congo HSR lines, would require a construction investment of 220 billion USD (11 million USD by kilometer).
Transafrikha Hyperloop, based on the Hyperlooop technologies, allow for a top speed above 1 200 kph. Transafrikha Hyperloop is meant for supersonic passenger and cargo transportation.
Transafrikha High-Speed Rail Congo and Transafrikha Hyperloop Congo have a combined investment requirement of 310 billion USD.
The term Transafrikha Hyperloop refer to the land-based ultra-high speed transportation system of Transafrikha using Hyperloop related technologies, although the term Transafrikha Supersonic can also be used to designate what is commonly known as Transafrikha Hyperloop. The term Transafrikha Hyperloop is used to acknowledge the importance of Elon Musk’s Hyperloop open-source technology advancement in the concretisation of Transafrikha-related infrastructutures using advanced modes of transportation, including Hyperloop vehicles.