Africa is a wonderful, productive and inspiring place to be, create and evolve. With Transafrikha, challenges and concerns are translated into opportunities and duties, for world safety and greatness. Transafrikha offer to the world the South Transafrikha Railways (STR). Our network deliver high-speed passenger and freigh railway transportation, from Cameroon to Djibouti, from Central African Republic to South Africa.
South Transafrikha Railways connect Atlantic Ocean to Indian Ocean, linking Western Africa with Eastern Africa, and Northern Africa with Southern Africa. South Transafrikha Railways encompasses the southern part of the African continent landmass, and bring connectivity to its population and economy.
South Transafrikha Railways consist of four principal lines:
- South Transafrikha Doula – Djibouti railway
- South Transafrikha Luanda – Dar es Salam railway
- South Transafrikha Walvis Bay – Maputo railway
- South Transafrikha Bangui – Port-Elizabeth railway
South Transafrikha Railways is also made up of two branch lines:
- South Transafrikha Bangui – Bujumbura railway
- South Transafrikha Bujumbura – Addis Ababa railway